Senior GL Accountant
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, op. excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
- Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefits, Other Assets and Liabilities, Intercompany, Cash & Banking, T&L reports, Accruals & Reserves and Closing & Reporting
- Lead reviews of closing checklist to ensure all close related issues have been resolved
- Review and control & monitor reconciliation process at monthly / quarterly closing cycles
- Ensure transactions are booked in the right period through understanding of global closing calendars;
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting MJE, running reports) according to the respective business deadlines;
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliations according to INNIO Policies
- Perform other responsibilities like master data maintenance or purchase order creation etc.
- Proven Accounting experience (min. 3-5 years) and Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to learn/ understand Standards & Processes quickly and adhere to
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- USGAAP or IFRS knowledge is a must
- Audit experience is a benefit
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accounting experience preferably in a multi-GAAP environment (CoE)- First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP system
At INNIO we offer you
-Full time employment with flexible scheduling
-Competitive salary package
-Professional and international working environment
-Opportunity to advance professionally
-Good team spirit