- Review & complete the required documents as well as overlook the process for the Coordination among enterprises (Coordinación de Actividades Empresariales - Real Decreto 171/2004).
- Load, check and review all the documentation needed at the customer´s online portals.
- Help drive the implementation of Innio standards and procedures at site.
- Ensure that all site personnel and employees are informed of site safe working procedures and practices so that they can fulfill their responsibilities.
- Partner with regional operation team to address all the EHS matters that could arise.
- Colaborate with regional team to ensure PPEs are adequate, distributed and utilized as per company and local legislation requirements
- Colaborate with action plans to ensure continuing, sustained compliance with legislation and Innio EHS programs.
- Colaborate with the investigate incidents or near miss events as necessary or required. Including compilation and completion of any necessary documentation (e.g. Accident investigation or Near miss forms, Gensuite measurements submissions, etc.).
- Promote cultural and management change to achieve an interdependent culture at all levels of the organization (participate in operational meetings, security audits, assistance to the Health and Safety Committee, participate in coordination & preventive activities meetings, follow-up of programs of security associated with the behavior of the company, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with the functions assigned by the Regulation of Prevention Services within the Company's Own Prevention Service (risk assessment, follow-up of preventive activity planning, training and information, etc.) where applicable
- Communicate, coordinate, or administer EHS training as needed, including new employee orientation.
- Colaborate with all health and safety activities including medical checks.
- Colaborate in Safety Risk Assessment development implementation as is necessary or required.
- Ensure the chemical management program is followed.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the EHS policy, local regulations and EHS Innio programs.
- Communicate regular updates regarding injury and illness awareness and mitigating measures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and high capacity to work in demanding and changing environments according to the needs (work under pressure, individual work, teamwork, etc.).
- English proficiency required (at least, B1 level).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications and other Internet based reporting tools (Gensuite).
- Advance user of different CAE platforms (Egestiona, Ctaima…..).
- Must be able to pass drug test and background investigation.
- Senior Healt and Safety technician (3 specialties: Occupational Safety and Health, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology) with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a EHS department.
- Knowledge of in country safety regulatory requirements.
- Preferred experience and knowledge of the risks involved in the maintenance of equipment in the power generation industry.
- Posibility of celebrating an apprentice contract.
- No more than 5 years since obtaining the EHS titulation for applying the position.
- Preferably, less than 30 years old.
- Have not work under an apprentice contract more than 2 years in any other company.