Chief Field Service Technician (m/f)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Execute service on the engines in compliance with the maintenance protocol. For example, checking oil, replace filters and valves, and diverse types of measurements.
- Carry out minor repairs on the engine in addition to the planned service.
- Execute major service on the engine in cooperation with colleagues in compliance with the protocol for major service.
- Coordinate the task with external suppliers who provide specialist duties.
- Monitor activities of the maintenance compliant to the EHS protocol
- Analyze failures on the engines in the specialism of Mechanics, electronics, and the associated software systems. Check historical data of the engine.
- Troubleshooting engines in the field of Electronics and mechanics.
- Create visit reports of the site regarding the reason for visit, symptoms, actions, use of materials, parts and hours, the result, and if needed follow-up actions.
- Create a report on common faults and describe the background of this fault.
- Ensure that a basic set of spare parts are in the van, ensure that the materials are approved, and have a clean working environment.
- Work effectively as part of a team of technicians or independently.
- Process timesheets, expense reports, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) forms, and job reports in a timely manner.
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work site.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 years of reciprocating engine experience preferred.
- Experience as a car mechanic, car electrician, and electrician.
- Technician or higher.
- Strong electrician and IT skills.
- PLC knowledge.
- Familiar with Jenbacher reciprocating gas/diesel engines.
- Able to understand and implement technical procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Able to effectively interact with customers
- Strong computer skills
- Available for extensive travel, up to 70%.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Ability to meet and maintain insurability standards to drive a company vehicle
At INNIO we offer you
- International working environment
- Flexible working time
- Home office