Service Productivity Intern - Madrid
The candidate will join a team of project managers driving productivity within the Service P&L of INNIO Jenbacher. She/He will be working closely with the team members responsible for digitization of service contracts of the Jenbacher service unit.
In this role the intern will be responsible to transfer the contracts information into standardized templates as part of the migration to a digital repository.
- Consolidate, analyze and validate for completeness, and correctness, the contracts term and conditions.
- Contact data owners for clarification if necessary.
- Keep track of data transfer progress at contract level, reporting results on weekly basis.
- Map and transfer the approved contract data into standardized templates.
- Assist with other administrative tasks related to the project
- Work hands on with local Service and Productivity Project Managers.
- Ability to meet the stipulated project timeline.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Tech/Digital savvy.
- Able to work with an international, remote team.
- Interest in the energy sector, gas engines or in maintenance contracts.
- Located in Madrid.