Lean Continuous Improvement Leader
- Lead and be a team member on multiple projects simultaneously within stringent time constraints, using discretion and independent judgment with the ability to maintain a good working relationship with all co-workers, stakeholders and clients
- Lead the education, support and use of Lean tools AWO, Shingo, etc. to identify and eliminate waste within the transactional flow with the Waukesha business unit.
- Train team members in Lean tools including but not limited to: Value Stream Mapping, Tact Time, 5S, 7 Types of Waste, Standard Work, Visual Management, Changeover Reduction, Flow, and Pull
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions.
- Support field failure and reliability analysis based on product performance in the field to identify top field failure modes and drive resolution through cross functional teams to meet or exceed customer defect targets.
- Encourage and lead the use of Lean tools at suppliers and vendors and provide training as needed for inspection and repair services on lean activities.
- Ensure product management, customer service and sales team are regularly updated with key improvements.
- Yearly creation of the Lean Roadmap & Vision
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with a preference in Engineering
- 5+ years of lean manufacturing experience
- Proven ability to train and coach new team members to build a culture of Lean
- Experience successfully leading and directing employees who are not direct reports
- Certified Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated experience with product Quality and Reliability methodologies including, FMEA, Causal Effects Analysis, 8D, 5 Whys etc.
- Solid Lean, continuous improvement and root cause analysis background with prior process improvement assignments
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills, customer focused, enthusiastic
- Team player with proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire others and drive change within the organization to meet on team goals/objectives
- Proven facilitation and team leading skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively across functions, prior experience of developing and leading a team or significant multidisciplinary project
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify and explain critical issues.
- Self-directed with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with a focus on results
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.