Field Technician - Electrical
· Execute service in compliance with the maintenance protocol of the engine, for example: check oil & filters, replace filters and valves as well as perform relevant mechanical measurements.
· Carry out minor repairs on the engine additionally to the planned service
· Take part in the execution of major service on the engine ensuring the compliance with the manufacturer’s manuals and procedures
· Manage and work with third party suppliers
· Manage customers’ expectations and report on the progress of the maintenance
· Perform troubleshoot activities to understand mechanic failure of the engine and/or electronic failures of the associated control systems. Check historical data of the engine.
· Create a technical report specifying the reason for visit, the actions performed and the result, describe the use of materials and if needed follow-up actions
· Responsible to maintain basic set of spare parts in the van, ensure that they are approved, clean and stored appropriately
· Work effectively as part of a team of technicians or independently
· Process timesheets, expense reports, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) forms, and job reports in a timely manner
· Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work environment
· Keep a clean and tidy working environment
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Prior professional experience with reciprocating engines preferred
· Experience as car mechanic, car electrician, and electrician or other relevant electrical background
· Strong electrician and IT skills
· PLC knowledge
· English level medium or above
· Familiar with INNIO reciprocating gas/diesel engines
· Available for extensive travel, up to 70%.
· Able to understand and implement technical procedures
· Possess a valid driver's license
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
· Strong customer focus
· Able to effectively interact with customers
The INNIO Advantage: By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.