Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist - German Speaker
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage and execute customer orders and returns related corrective and preventive maintenance transactions of spare parts for reciprocating engines.
- Communicate with Sourcing, Warehouse and Logistics teams and obtain commitments regarding short cycle demands and customer escalations
- Must strive to meet all customer request dates, reduce processing cycles and keep backlog of orders to a minimum.
- Understand all Customer Special Requirements, communicate to and follow up with those responsible for all accurate and complete fulfillment.
- Administer all fulfillment related activities
- Responsible for total ownership of order documents
- Must have customer centric attitude, strive for effortless, consistent and personalized interactions with customers
- College or university degree in Economics, Logistics or International Trade
- At least 1-year work experience in Customer Service/ logistics/ international trading
- Advanced command of German and English required
- Knowledge of export & import regulations, terms and processes
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel (Vlookup, IF functions, advanced filtering, pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint
- Integrated Management Systems knowledge (pref. ORACLE)
At INNIO we offer you
- International working environment
- Flexible working time
- Easy access to the office
- Health Insurance