Lead Controller (m/f/d)
To complete our existing team in Ravensburg, we are looking for a:
Lead Controller (m / f / d)
Gas engines play an important role in the energy transition. As a passionate company in the field of decentralized energy technology, Energas BHKW GmbH in Ravensburg, EPS BHKW GmbH in Beesten and Jenbacher GmbH in Frankenthal Jenbacher combining heat and power plants with gas engines and maintaining a committed, partnership-based and therefore sustainable relationship from sales to service for the customers, suppliers and employees.
All companies are part of the INNIO Group, which is one of the leading manufacturers of gas engines and combined heat and power plants and produces environmentally friendly electricity and heat for people all over the world. The INNIO Group has more than 3,500 employees worldwide and a service network in over 100 countries.
BHKW & Energie Holding GmbH in Ravensburg is responsible for finances and controlling for all German companies of the INNIO Group.
Your future tasks:
- Preparation and evaluation of the data for the group reporting including support of the BI tool in close alignment with respective Group Controlling team members
- You develop in depth understanding of existing Group business policies, reporting guidelines and processes on cost accounting / labor liquidation / intercompany cross charges, etc.
- You drive the development of one harmonized controlling system including processes for the German companies with approx. 500 employees aligned with the INNIO Group
- The controlling approach and its processes shall focus on both P&L as well as relevant TWC/Cash KPIs
- Support the team by building dashboards that provide structure and understanding on product and specific cost profiles including the respective balance sheet items.
- Preparation and analysis of business data
- Determination of the surcharge and billing rates / implementation of the BAB
- Implementation of the operating income statement
- Conducting cost center discussions with those responsible for cost centers
- Budgeting and analysis of cost centers
- Participation in the further development of business processes
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business administration, business informatics or a similar field of study
- At least five years of professional experience in a comparable position are desirable
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Conceptual and structured way of working, pronounced affinity for numbers and technical understanding
- Quick comprehension with a high level of analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team, independent way of working and assertiveness
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with industrial products/businesses
- Willing to travel
- Hands-on mentality and enjoyment of working in a very dynamic environment
Good reasons why you should become part of the BHKW & Energie Holding GmbH family:
We offer a future-oriented, varied, modern workplace with plenty of room for development. We are proud of our friendly working atmosphere with great employees.
Do you enjoy being part of a committed team? We look forward to meet you.