Customer Support Specialist Internship
Key Accountabilities/ Execution:
- Process orders validation, orders entry and booking in accordance with customer requirements and applicable Order Rules
- Ensure on-time order entry, validation and booking of customer orders.
- Screen and prioritize incoming requests, received via fax or email.
- Prepare shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates and other required documents to ensure on-time delivery and meet customer expectations
- Data collection and validation for contractual scopes
- Upload of contractual scopes and schedules
- Contractual orders planning and entry
- Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) and MS Outlook
- Strong, passionate supporter of customer service excellence
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Team player attitude
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Tolerate monotonous work
- Deadline oriented, strong attention to detail is a must