As the Warranty Specialist, you will be responsible for administering the Warranty policies for INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines Inc. product line. Serve as the primary point of contact for INNIO Waukesha gas engine warranty claims which are received from distributors or other channels. Analysis and processing of warranty claims and coordination of the corrective action processes.
At INNIO, we offer you
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working model
- Full healthcare, dental, and vision benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Permissive time off
- An upbeat atmosphere with enjoyable and respectful colleagues
In this position, you will be responsible for
- Assessment of labor and parts requirements for troubleshooting and repairing gas engines and generators.
- Process warranty claims and negotiate fair settlements satisfactory to the business and customer.
- Coordinate warranty process with Service to assist on support of warranty issues.
- Oversee the return and disposition of material supporting warranty claims.
- Develop and deliver technical reports on RCA’s and for support of claim adjustments and denials.
- Use our Salesforce case management system to report and track product issues
- Perform duties in compliance with all applicable INNIO quality procedures and work instructions
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, engineering and quality reports, ECRs as well as procedure manuals
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Participate on teams such as NPI, special task force or other teams ask requested.
- Contributing to Innio Waukesha Service Continuous Improvement Process set (e.g.: CI board, participate in RCA’s, lessons learned out of cases, …)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or Associate degree with a technical field of study and 3 years of experience in a technical customer service role or a high school diploma/GED with at least 5 years of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience servicing and troubleshooting internal combustion engines and/or power generation equipment is preferred.
- Previous experience in working with warranty in an industrial environment
- Strong analytical, commercial acumen, and contractual awareness
- Customer intimacy - works well with customers - able to understand customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer, peers, team members
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and to work in cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Demonstrated solid communicator - written and oral
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point software
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.