Account Manager, 3D Fixtures
account manager, 3d fixtures
The Account Manager will be responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing, and developing their client’s retail fixture concepts. They are accountable for developing client relationships and ensure oversight of the account project team including: all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development, and maintenance of the client relationships. This position works in collaboration with project managers, engineers, and rollout teams. This person must be a highly organized planner, excellent communicator, negotiator, and team player.
This position reports to the Global Account Director.
who we are
EYELEVEL, an InnerWorkings Company (INWK), is a team of designers, doers, makers, planners and innovators. We craft and realize engaging customer experiences for leading global brands and deliver inspiring brand experiences across every channel.
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high-performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies.
- Receive proper briefings, plan and organize internal resources, and check quality of all deliverables
- Control profitability of projects, ultimate responsibility for the client business with the Global Account Director’s remit
- Oversee team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables
- Supervise projects, review and monitor activity and manpower utilization
- Ensure high quality of the team’s output
- Identify business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering and winning new projects
- Be involved in negotiating important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers
- Understand the client’s strategic position, making choices for the future, and managing strategy in action
- Establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project
- Work within establish operating budgets, analyze job revenue, and cost and profitability by job and/or project
- Oversee profitability of multiple projects and provide timely income forecasts and updates as deemed necessary
- Develop and keep excellent relationships with all client contacts
- Act as a trusted communications integrator across teams
- Keep client and internal teams informed at all times and provide answers to any questions regarding projects
- 3+ years of experience in client services, project management, and manufacturing of promotion and/or related added value print items
- Education in Business Management, Architecture, or Manufacturing preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend mechanical drawings
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe CS, CAD, or 3-D rendering experience
- Experience with ERP software
- Frequent travel may be required