where great ideas win
In every office around the world, InnerWorkings offers an entrepreneurial culture that sets ambitious goals and looks
beyond the status quo. We deliver innovative brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people
and leading global brands across all channels. Driven by our core set of values, our high-performance teams are dedicated
to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies. At
InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning
culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream
big, so our clients can dream bigger. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a global company that encourages
professional development, we would love to talk to you!
The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day interactions with the client by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. Working across a selection of extremely exciting and high-profile brands, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of all client requirements. Based on site or near site you will be the first touchpoint for the client account management needs. Working closely with the central production team, you will ensure contractual compliance is will be to delight the client, giving best in class service whilst ensuring you are supporting the Account Director to deliver the strategy, spot development opportunities and achieve all internal P&L requirements.
- Controls the end to end client process working in conjunction with the internal teams to support delivery ensuring all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
- Build successful strong partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
- Proactively work with the strategic sourcing team to support the negotiation and identification of new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client.
- Having a strong commercial acumen, you will continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
- Create initial brief into proprietary order management system, handing off to the central production team for ongoing end to end management
- Working with the central production team you will provide to the client the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Attend briefs, liaise with agency and client stakeholders and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes.
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client.
- Work closely with the wider account team to share learnings and ‘Best Practice’ across the business
- Consistently exceed client expectations and ensure the combined account and productions teams are providing superior customer service.
- Ensure compliance at all time for all INWK’s tools and processes
- Work across multiple high profile and premium brands and act as guardian for the client brand integrity and development of those brands
- 5+ years’ experience in client management and account management skills gained in a direct client interfacing role.
- Proven project management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude in what can be a very challenging, fast paced pressurised client environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors: Branded merchandise / Digital/ Print /POSM /Retail would be required.
- Sound technical expertise in chosen category(s).
- Organised, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Presentation skills advantageous
- Relevant work experience or industry qualification.
- Language requirements: Advanced English, Chinese are must.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team. InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer