Project Manager, Retail Environments
project manager, retail environments
The Project Manager will assist with account teams to manage national installation project requests. Become part of a motivated, supportive, and results driven team with a fun but focused approach to our client solutions. This Project Manager role is for the right organized and detailed individual looking for a challenge and growth. This is a fast-paced project management environment focused on coordinating signage and display projects in retail, event, construction, showroom, and corporate office environments. This person will be responsible for meeting project requirements and controlling costs by coordinating and effectively utilizing all of the resources needed for the project.
- Work independently and with peers to understand the scope of the project; review materials, timelines, activities, and documentation.
- Maintain accurate project details; create purchase orders for vendors, update project details for invoicing, track costs, and record project specific notes.
- Communicate project detail to vendors for price quotes, timing details, insurance requirements, equipment needs.
- Support Account Management team on all daily functions related to coordinating client projects.
- Responsible for supporting project resources during the course of the project lifecycle; serve as the point person for the project.
- Drive tracking budget expenses, reporting, and adherence to timelines or schedules.
- Ensure that the project outcomes meet the deliverable deadlines and the required standard of quality; partner with Installation team and clients to ensure delivery.
- 3+ years of project coordinating or project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software; high aptitude for Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and tools.
- Experience with continuous process improvement.
- Ability to develop and track budget expenses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.