Senior Manager, Compliance
senior manager, compliance
The Senior Manager, Compliance will create, implement, improve and support the compliance activities associated with InnerWorkings’ global compliance program. This role will need to work collaboratively with different departments across the organization. The role will report to InnerWorkings’ Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer.
- Helps develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the company’s compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Conducts company and vendor compliance risk assessments and identifies potential compliance gaps. Proposes and helps implement mitigation steps.
- Assists with the development of compliance training and conducts training on key policies, procedures and other high-risk compliance matters.
- Reviews third-party contracts and policies related to the company’s compliance program.
- Assists with investigations of alleged violations of company policies, procedures or other regulations.
- Manages the conflicts of interest disclosure and clearance process.
- Provides reports and presentation materials as requested.
- Monitors external compliance environment, emerging risks and regulatory focus areas.
- 8+ years of experience in Compliance, Audit, Legal or Risk Management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience working with teams and leading projects.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to assess issues, implement solutions, and influence change.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exercises independent judgment.
- Skilled in project management and creative problem-solving techniques.