Global Account Director
Global Account Director
The Global Account Director is responsible for day-to-day interactions with an enterprise client by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. This person will oversee and manage a team executing the creative development, procurement and production of the client’s jobs and/or projects. Direct accountability for the client spend; focused on continually driving down costs, increasing margins, and identifying new sales channels and opportunities for InnerWorkings.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers; provide on-going strategic insights and revised solutions/recommendations based on the changing market dynamics and industry trends.
- Continuously refine and improve the creative and production solutions, evaluate spend to maximize capabilities and drive value in the relationship from both an economic and service level perspective.
- Implement an overall account structure and team that will excel in the ideation, sourcing, procurement, production, and execution of all client jobs and projects.
- Analyze job revenue, cost, and profitability, as well as quarterly and yearly analysis. Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews to present to the client and InnerWorkings’ management.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, ensuring the account is properly resourced and seasonal peaks are anticipated and staffed appropriately.
- Train, mentor and work closely with the Account Management team.
- Drive performance accountability and assume responsibility for overall management of the account; ensure the client team is providing superior customer service.
- 7+ years of direct client interfacing experience.
- Experience and understanding of retail shopper marketing, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Experience within print management industry specially in the POS category.
- Experience of working with brand agencies and an appreciation of managing brand standards.
- English is essential for this role.
- Experience working with internal strategic sourcing and supplier relation divisions to ensure adherence to production cost and schedule commitments.
- Proven management experience, including employee development and mentoring.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an innovative and creative mindset.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- There is requirement to travel internationally.