Senior Project Manager, Temporary Retail Displays
senior project manager, temporary retail displays
The Project Manager is responsible for planning a display project and seeing that it is completed successfully, within the given deadline. Excellent attention to detail, management and communication skills to coordinate and communicate with the entire team, clients and stakeholders. Proven working experience in project management within POP/Retail Merchandising temporary displays
- Initiate a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Monitor and supervise the project execution process to ensure completion of job within specified time frames in organized and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate with design department samples, structure and renderings to send to Sales/Client for approval and comments to meet their satisfaction.
- Consult and coordinate with Sales/Client/CPG’s on all issues pertaining to plans, schedules and problems for quick resolution.
- Foresee issues & risks and proactively mitigate.
- Reconcile and close jobs.
- Manage client invoicing.
- Support and coordinate with production team all aspects of the project.
- Work with Sourcing Team to ensure project deliverables meet expectations.
- In collaboration with Sourcing Team, investigate potential suppliers and make recommendations.
- Develop and implement project management procedures to achieve business goals.
- Engage in a consultative partnership with the client to improve achievement of marketing goals on assigned projects.
- Handle a multitude of complex and diverse product-type categories, including product purchased model.
- Assist Sales in quoting process.
- Proven working experience in project management preferably with corrugated display and / or retail experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with low level of supervision and as part of a team atmosphere.
- Experience excelling within a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Skilled in all aspects of the project management lifecycle and critical processes:
- Project Initiation
- Work Breakdown and Scheduling
- Multitasking skills
- Communication and collaboration
- Risk and Issue management
- Project Close-out