HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - UK&I
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning global business objectives with employees and management within the EMEA region. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. You will work in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of INWK. Operating as the departmental HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing high level people management and development support across designated region.
Who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and coach to business leaders, working with them to develop HR solutions to people related business challenges, leveraging other partners in HR where needed.
- Identifies HR priorities from corporate and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Ensures service delivery of fundamental HR processes through meaningful metrics, reports and dashboards, and is a highly visible member of leadership teams.
- Manages and HR Associate and talent acquisition specialist, overseeing all general HR programs, including the following: performance and talent management, workforce planning, employee engagement and retention, training and development and employee relations.
- Delivers key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring actions, resourcing, talent management, benefits and total rewards, employee relations, employee engagement, Diversity and Inclusion plans, performance management (PDP and PIP) plus HIPO identification.
- Possess the ability and initiative to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives.
- Recommends innovative HR Best Practices to increase efficiency and lead various HR department initiatives as needed to enhance organizational culture.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the compliance and legal department as needed/required. Brings solid experience a clear understanding in providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates; developing INWK HR guidelines and policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Enables to create HR dashboards and subsequently analyses and reports HR information and factual data to support with benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions. Ensuring that all internal reporting requirements are satisfied through the provision of management information.
- Brings to the table a vast talent development experience and becomes instrumental in the creation of a Learning and Development program for the region, that identifies skills needed for all job families with a clear ROI in mind. Responsible for defining the strategy and the content in alignment with INWK vision/mission and culture.
- Has in depth knowledge of Project Management tools and Project planning applications with demonstrated experience in working with HR Tracker system, priorities creation and delegating appropriately to other members of the HR Team.
- Comfortable working with US corporations and adapting headquarters needs to a regional level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline. Masters degree preferred (and or CIPD)
- 5-8 years of experience in Human Resources.
- 3+ years managing a high performing HR team.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Excellent verbal and email communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to travel (About 15%) within EMEA region.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Software, high aptitude for MS Excel.