The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining key client relationships, managing, and overseeing all key aspects of assigned projects and maintaining productive working relationships with internal peers across functional teams. This role will be critical to the account and must understand and meet client expectations as they relate to core marketing objectives as well as project deadlines. The Account Executive will report directly to the Account Supervisor.
- Act as the liaison between client and INWK Creative by maintaining regular contact and providing clear, effective communication.
- Proactively contribute to ensure client’s needs are clearly understood by the team and met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Recognize and resolve client issues or concerns in an expeditious manner and escalating to Account Supervisor when appropriate.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and demonstrate teamwork and respect for all internal partners.
- Provide clear, concise communication at all times.
- Write, edit, or review creative briefs for each project.
- Document project direction, feedback, revisions, and relevant information in project management systems.
- Work with production management to provide project estimates to clients for approval.
- Document and track estimate approvals before production costs are incurred.
- Work with production management to provide post-production reconciled costs.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), including redlining contracts.
- Prior use of Apttus and Blueprint (or similar tools) preferred.
- 2+ years of applicable business experiences; background in advertising agency account management preferred.
- Experience in creative development and production of direct mail preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent writing and persuasive skills with ability to make sound recommendations to clients via oral or written communication.
- Experience developing project and creative briefs in agency setting.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills as it relates to direct response marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.