Inventory Production Coordinator
inventory production coordinator
The Inventory Production Coordinator will assist with production, inventory and execution for multiple projects. This role will work with client agencies, suppliers, and internal resources to ensure projects are executed properly.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Place manual orders as needed
- Gather job requirements and perform procurement and project management of campaigns or projects with understanding of the client’s objectives. Manage the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Enter all specifications into the proprietary order management system (PPM4), prepare request for bid specifications, and send to selected vendors. Maintain accurate price quotation data in PPM4 for all projects/vendors quoted.
- Manage job production, delivery, and invoicing; prepare and oversee job status, both in meetings and reports.
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities and schedule availability.
- Work closely with and at the direction of the Production Manager(s) and/or Account Manager; assist with other duties as assigned.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with inventory such as ordering, reordering and reporting etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Experience executing projects within tight deadlines.
- Resilient with the ability to thrive in a shifting environment.