Business Operations Coordinator
business operations coordinator
The Business Operations Process Team is responsible for maintaining eCommerce platforms procurement, and ERP platforms for our clients and internal users, backlog prioritization, system configuration, and troubleshooting and escalating issues on various platforms. The candidates for the team must possess great problem-solving, and communication skills in addition to a strong desire to learn more about eCommerce technology.
- Work closely within the team to identify inefficiencies within the support and training structure and create solutions. Work with a mix of proprietary and external technical systems
- Troubleshoot concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Manage system uploads and other tasks within internal procurement systems, including cost adjustments, syncing between systems
- Maintain clients’ eCommerce portals
- Execute operational tasks efficiently and in accordance with the procedures described in company policies.
- Work closely with other business operations teams
- Communicate in a proper and efficient manner with internal stakeholders
- Adhere to previously-defined operational workflows
- Required experience with Microsoft Excel
- Desired experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet, Zendesk, variable rendering platforms
- Background in project management, customer service, account management, ecommerce, business process management, technical support
- Willingness to learn and team oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail, organization, and planning