Structural (3D) Designer
This designer will execute 3D rendering creation for a large, high-profile client. This individual will utilize strong spatial thinking and knowledge of structural engineering principals, be highly skilled in one or more dimensional software packages, and create high quality renderings and mechanical designs. This designer will need to have strong time management capabilities and have the ability to adapt, on the fly, to changes.
- Design high-end permanent retail displays, products and environments, across many different SKUs
- Translate client requests into high end innovation and design, while also ensuring production feasibility
- Create original concepts and bring them to life via personal interpretations of client request, must be a thinker and a doer
- Generate 3D renderings requested by the inwk Creative Group & client stakeholders
- Collaborate with existing Creative team to be mindful about the interaction of 3D elements with 2D elements & typography
- Support our team through excellent service, high creativity, and efficient workflows
- Provide thought provoking Ideation for new projects, providing multiple versions of designs
- 3 - 5 years of experience as 3D Designer / Graphic Designer
- Experience with retail and/or exhibit displays. Preferred experience within Beer, Wine & Spirits industries
- Precise attention to detail during client briefings, rendering output, and communications
- Strong ability to communicate ideas internally and present concepts to client stakeholders
- Experience with 3D Studio Max software, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design or related discipline with an emphasis on new concept design and engineering
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Ability to work independently with a drive to continually hit goals and succeed.
- Client communication and problem-solving experience with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A knowledge of human centered design and design thinking principles
- A strong sensibility for systematic design: graphic design, layout, typography, photography etc.
- Strong illustration, whiteboarding and live session sketching skills
- Ability to work from a creative brief without prior visuals