The Procurement Coordinator will be able to work with minimal supervision. Strong time management capabilities and ability to adapt, on the fly, to changes. The environment is very fast paced and design and displays can be revised multiple times before going into final production. This individual will be able to work with a team of project managers, intra-company account teams, and structural and graphic designers. This individual will also be able to work with multiple corrugated and graphic suppliers from estimating, purchasing, scheduling, and tracking inbound receipts through final supplier invoice for approval.
- Establishing rate cards
- Supporting PMs with Final Production BOMs / Spec Packs
- Supporting sales with production costs
- Working with Tooling and Corrugated suppliers and supporting PMs in coordinating schedules with all corrugated suppliers.
- Liaison with plant/warehouse to track and update all inbound receipts
- Supporting PMs with production and suppliers on material issues that come up – i.e.: late deliveries and quality issues
- Knowledge and or experience with POS Corrugated Displays.
- Ability to read & interpret BOMs and CADs a plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, specifically Excel.