who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Responsible for acquiring the quality in the product/packaging for each project.
- Responsible for verifying the quality during inspection with aids of Product Specifications, approved / reference samples and test equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring the status of every production step. Report its daily output and quality associated.
- Identify and report any findings after each final inspection (Accept / Reject / Pending) to Quality Supervisor / Product Manager / Technical & Quality Manager
- Identify and report any findings after each inline inspection (daily output / output quality) to Quality Supervisor / Product Manager / Technical & Quality Manager
- Write all results on inspection report with clear photo illustrations and identifications. Distribute to all parties involved.
- Input all daily findings into excel file of defect summary. Distribute to Quality Supervisor / Technical & Quality Manager.
- Perform inline/final inspection duties as per request from Product Manager / Quality Supervisor / Technical & Quality Manager.
- Use and maintain properly all INWK approved / reference samples (rigid box / tins/ wooden box / color swatch / print sheet, etc.). They must be returned to controlled location after each inspection.
- Understand and use Product Specifications for each item to be inspected. Align the same working version with Product Manager prior to each new order of inspection.
- Use and maintain properly all INWK test equipment. They must be returned to controlled location after each inspection.
- Propose any possible corrections or improvement actions on those products which are below the acceptable quality expectations.
- 3 - 5 years of quality control experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
- 7+ years of direct client interfacing experience.
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
- Experience working within Print and/or packaging industry. Luxury packaging will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.