Customer Service, Print Production
customer service, print production
The Customer Service Associate provides project execution support to the client delivery teams, including project detail entry, project change management, production status tracking, and production schedule coordination.
- Input all project specifications and relevant data into an internal procurement system and maintain key data points in the system, including customer quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Manage and track project status reports by contacting vendors to obtain tracking information and following up on delivery status as necessary.
- Execute production activities within guidelines of established SLAs and in compliance with contractual agreements and company policies and procedures.
- Invoice clients in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide regular updates to the client service delivery team in relation to project milestones.
- 2+ years of coordinator-level experience with multiple or high-complexity service categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a metric-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Experience executing projects within tight deadlines.
- Resilient with the ability to thrive within a shifting environment.
- Print production or buyer experience in a professional environment preferred.