Junior Robotic Process Automation Developer
junior robotic process automation developer
The Junior Robotic Process Automation Developer will build effective digital transformation solutions that modernize operations and reduce manual efforts using UiPath software. This candidate must have the ability to understand complex business processes and build automations based on process design documents.
- Build automations and support the development lifecycle of robotic process automation solutions across applications and systems for multiple projects. Create high quality RPA solutions that include design documentation which adheres to the industry standards, delivery methodology, design principles, and best practices.
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes
- Guide solution architecture for multiple projects.
- Consider security policies and best practices when designing automation solutions.
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed)
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including the Solution Design Document.
- Support RPA bots in production.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts and Product Owners during test phases and UAT to test, debug and overcome issues.
- Participate in daily team stand-ups, planning sessions, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review and refine business process workflows including identifying areas of possible simplification.
- Participate in and contribute to testing and deployment activities inclusive of Pre and Post release activities.
- Assist with deployment of UiPATH new releases / upgrades.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and to build automations based on process design documents
- Hands-on RPA development experience preferably using UiPATH
- Advanced understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts
- Experience in software or RPA automation development, testing, and deployment
- Prior experience in programming .NET, C#, VB, etc
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or another relevant field is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude to learn, be inquisitive, and be technically curious
- Strong understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions given by leadership and senior level staff
- Ability to communicate and work effectively across technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to work with internal customers to gather and understand requirements
- UiPATH Developer Certification, highly desired
- UiPATH related, or equivalent certifications, desired