Business Development Manager
business development manager
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Business Development Manager for INWK LATAM. This person will drive revenue by pursuing new business while working cross-functionally to drive additional business to existing clients. We are looking for a top performing business development professional who has experience navigating complex organizations.
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Driving new and significant revenue growth by creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close new business opportunities for the company.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders at major-account clients in order to create selling opportunities; infiltrating and influencing decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of InnerWorkings strategic solutions and market differentiators in order to identify ways to help the client achieve their business goals.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospected clients in order to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Ultimately being responsible for maintaining high levels of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
- 3+ years of professional experience as manager in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and driving new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Proven track record or negotiating and closing sales.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- English speaking required.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.