Customer Service Associate
customer service associate
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for responding to customer inquiries, including tracking delivery dates and handling issue resolution. This person fields phone calls and work within a ticketing queue to provide superior customer service.
- Respond to customer inquiries through various methods of contact, including phone, chat, webform, and email.
- Ensure all customer inquiries are logged in a service desk support platform.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Assist with refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
- Track customer orders and update the customer on the status of their requests, as needed.
- Assist the customer set up team and/or production team with creating new customer accounts.
- Coordinate with internal departments to effectively assist with issue resolution.
- 1+ years of experience working in a marketing or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Proven track record of continuously meeting or achieving established goals.
- Ability to adapt across a wide range of business scenarios, including fast-paced environments.