Business Development Manager
business development manager
Innerworkings Luxury Packaging team is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager as they embark upon a new exciting phase of growth. As one of the industries established suppliers of premium presentation and gift packaging, the role of the candidate will be to bring new business opportunities to Innerworkings in a variety of markets focusing on the premium spirits market, cosmetics and fragrance, luxury retailers, amongst others.
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Work in junction with the Regional Director to build prospects and pipeline
- Prospecting and generating new business within the companies target sectors
- Recognize good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and develop long-term relationships.
- Cross-Sell group services to prospective clients
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal functional leads to ensure client expectations are met
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize well.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospected clients to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in packaging sales.
- Builds strong, collaborative business partnerships with key clients, colleagues, and service providers.
- 7+ years of professional work experience in a sales role,
- Strong industry experience in the premium packaging business.
- Knowledge of working with remote manufacturing facilities, ideally in Asia
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Independent thinking, with strong organization and planning abilities.
- Commercially minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and exceed targets.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.