Creative Traffic Manager
creative traffic manager
The Creative Traffic Manager will work on-site with our client stakeholder and our client services team to ensure projects are prioritized, scoped, assigned, and delivered on time and within budget. This position will report to the Director of Creative Operations, working closely with our internal creative teams globally to ensure they get the right information in the brief the first time they get it. The role will establish, manage, and monitor the creative workflow for multiple projects from initial scoping/estimating, through resource and schedule management through rounds of design execution and client reviews to final delivery of approved, production-ready art files. If you excel at managing multiple priorities, have a strong project management focus and enjoy client-facing interaction by solutioning and brainstorming with a client then we want you to join our team.
While this is not primarily a hands on studio role, you may be required to execute occasional artworking tasks (e.g. minor layout revisions or copy updates to existing artwork, etc.), so a working knowledge of Adobe CC software is required.
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Serve as point of contact for our client stakeholders regarding design project planning, scope definition, scheduling and creative execution using Innerworkings studio facilities
- Collection of design project requirements and direction, briefing in of design resources and hand off of materials (direction, assets, and other relevant information)
- Creation and management of design project task lists, schedules, resource assignments and status reports through Workfront, our studio tracking tool
- Administration and management of proofing workflows, routing and approval tracking using ProofHQ our proof management tool
- Preparation of design project estimates and administration of project invoicing and financial reconciliations
- Coordination with internal Account Management to supply approved artwork for production/fulfillment
- General file support services including file retrievals, uploads and releases as needed, as well as file/asset management and organization
- 4+ years of traffic or project management experience with design studio, creative department, or mulit-channel agency environment
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – WorkFront, ProofHQ, or similar
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Functional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs; primarily InDesign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed