Associate, Business Operations Support
Associate, Business OPerations Support
The Business Operations Support team is responsible for the execution of operations support tasks. This role is responsible for working with cross-functional teams and providing high-quality service to internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Review and manage incoming operations requests, including job processes, internal access requests, and support requests in a high-paced environment.
- Update internal request forms, review job setup to support change management, and system approvals.
- Review system uploads and other tasks within internal procurement systems, including cost adjustments, job status changes, and credit invoices
- Identify system failures and errors and troubleshoot as
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve process questions, updates, or issues that
- Execute operational tasks efficiently and in accordance with the procedures described in company policies
- Develop proficiency in internal procurement systems and create training material to support users.
- Assist with updating procedure and guideline documents relevant to department operational task
- Work closely within the team to identify inefficiencies within the support and training structure and create solutions.
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service or project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to adapt to various audiences and level
- Ability to work well within a high-paced team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Ability to adapt across a wide range of business scenarios, including fast-paced environment
- Interest in training and/or documentation required.