The Account Manager will be responsible for the daily interactions with the client, especially establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. This person will manage operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s projects. The role will be focused on delivering excellent client service, providing innovation in product and creative development and ensuring production processes are effectively managed to deliver a high quality finished product on time.
Who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Oversee and facilitate creative development, procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects
- Act as a vital link between the client, creative design team, production team, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements to provide guidance for the production team
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client
- Work closely with Senior Production Manager(s), Production Manager(s), and Production Coordinator(s)
- Use our procurement management system (VALO)
- 3+ years of hands-on production management experience within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience negotiating job costs and schedules with suppliers and vendors
- Experience and understanding of retail shopper marketing, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Experience of working with brand agencies and an appreciation of managing brand standards.
- Experience within print management industry specially in the POS category.
- Proven project management skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments