The Account Manager will lead the Account team and develop key and strategic relationships with the client. This role will be responsible for managing the client’s marketing programs and developing their ideas, and will require excellent communication and negotiating skills and the ability to work corss-functionally as a team player.
- Ensure the success of the account, organizing internal resources, confirming quality, and creating project cost estimates
- Oversee the Account team, monitoring activity and maximizing quality and efficiency
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all client contacts.
- Act as the main point of communication between the client, internal resources, and the Account team
- Establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project, work within established operating budgets, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project, overseeing profitability of multiple projects and providing timely income forecasts and updates
- Identifying business opportunities to further the client relationship through a broader range of services offered
- Support negotiations for important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers.
- Understand and support the client’s strategic business plan
- 4+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management, and Retail Fixtures or similar industry
- Experience leading project teams
- Active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling
- Strong project management skills, with outstanding organizational and planning skills, great attention to detail and follow-through, and the ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships
- Ability to read, understand, and provide insights from P&L reports
- Self-motivated, confident, able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
- English required, another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage