The Account Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Account Director or Manager and other account team members in development and coordination of all projects. Will be responsible for all aspects of production, purchasing, and execution of account or project. This person will work with suppliers, internal team members, and external stakeholders to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
- Assist with project and creative briefs, gathering project requirements and managing production aspects on behalf of the client, working with vendors on delivery timetables and maintaining on updated status of assigned projects
- Support the Account Director or Manager with recommendations for clients and in compiling account and project updates for key presentations as directed
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of all campaigns and projects
- Assist in compiling budgets and presentations for key projects
- Execute production efficiently in accordance with the procedures described in business processes
- Build and develop successful relationships with various client business stakeholders
- Prepare status reports for all active projects for the Account Director or Manager for review and company use
- Ensure goal tracking and achievement of SLAs and KPIs is consistent with client standards and contractual requirements and internal KPIs related to operational efficiency.
- Input all project specifications and relevant data into an internal procurement system and maintain key data points in the system, including customer quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in an agency, marketing, or general client/customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail with proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface with senior level professionals
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments