*Inside Sales Vendor Specialist
Are you an outgoing, people-oriented person that is excellent at building relationships and is driven by achieving goals? Have you worked in technology sales, preferably with software/cloud solutions? Do you want to work for a growing and innovative company that offers an excellent culture with ample opportunity to grow your career? If you find yourself nodding yes, then keep reading…
Who are we?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
What you will be doing:
As an Inside Sales Representative you will use your exceptional sales and customer service skills to:
- Specialize in vendors like Dell, Microsoft, Apple, etc… to enable profitable sales and market share for the assigned product line
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers within Latin America and Caribbean markets for Ingram Micro
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages (help them see what technology can do for them)
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase sales & profits through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Make sales calls (inbound/outbound) to quote prices, provide production information, and follow up on sales leads
What you bring to the table:
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish – Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 yr. degree preferred
- 2-3 yrs of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.