Associate III, Associate Site Support - TechOps USA
We are looking for a self-motivated tech savvy team player to join our growing Technical Warehouse Operations Team in the Greenville, South Carolina area. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a great environment and to learn new skills involving a cutting edge networking and Information Technology distribution company. NETXUSA is a part of Ingram Micro, which is a fortune 100 IT distribution company www.IngramMicro.com
Competitive pay and with several comprehensive benefits, which include:
Health insurance plan options, paid vacation, sick time, incentive/bonus programs, continuing education and 401k plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Technical support for the warehouse / assembly line
- Configuration and setup of Network equipment including phones, routers, switches and video systems.
- Troubleshooting network issues on production lines, capturing and reviewing network traces
- Implementation of mock network environments in labs for testing for customer use cases
- Documentation of troubleshooting steps and root cause resolution within tickets
- Providing support over the phone / email to customers on network equipment issues
This position requires:
- Working knowledge Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 and Linux
- Proficient at time management and organization. Basic technical writing (reports)
- Networking fundamentals and network troubleshooting tools(wireshark,RDP,etc)