Field Marketing Manager, Americas
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a newly formed business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are seeking a Field Marketing Manager to lead planning, execution, and optimization of CloudBlue field marketing campaigns and events for the America's region. The America's Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns to support sales pipeline creation and progression, focusing primarily on events and account-based marketing. The right person for this job will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is fired up to help our CloudBlue sales team accelerate the prospect lifecycle and win new business.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
In this role you will have the visibility, autonomy and support to make an impact on the strategy for Field Marketing and Account-Based Marketing for the Americas. Working with a local and global Marketing team within our Cloudblue and Cloud division you will have the opportunity to touch all pieces of Marketing and be the key point person for Cloudblue Marketing in the Americas.
We are looking for innovators with a fearless nature and executive poise to develop and implement key integrated and field marketing plans.
If you embrace a fast-paced environment, have a strong sense of creativity, and are driven and focused on results this could be your next dream job!
What you will own in this role:
- Create new demand and progress prospects by building and implementing ABM marketing plans and campaigns including events, integrated digital marketing, direct mail, thought leadership content, and sales enablement tactics for the Americas region
- Lead marketing planning and recruitment for CloudBlue Americas’ events including Ingram Micro Cloud Summit, Microsoft Inspire, Velocity Executive Forums, and VIP events
- Work closely with product marketing, digital, content, and the rest of our global marketing team to optimize campaigns for the region and assist sales to accelerate prospects through the sales cycle, as well ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the region’s heat map accounts via marketing distribution channels
- Lead co-marketing initiatives with Americas customers including written and video case studies and joint marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of CloudBlue’s overall strategy, target audience, and customer base in order to develop effective campaign messaging
- Serve as the primary liaison between the CloudBlue Americas sales team and the marketing team
- Share field marketing best practices across regions
- This is not a complete list of responsibilities; it’s a representation of the things you will be doing with our Cloud team we are always evolving
Our dream candidate will have:
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B and enterprise software
- Experience building and implementing ABM marketing plans and campaigns including integrated digital marketing, email, social, direct mail, content and sales enablement
- Experience recruiting for and/or organizing events (industry events, hosted events)
- Experience working with enterprise and channel sales teams to support pipeline progression preferred
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms and tools such as CRM (Salesforce.com, Dynamics), marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo), social media (LinkedIn, Twitter), paid search (Google, Bing), and reporting (Domo, Adobe, Tableau)
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
- Ability to work with ambiguity and unexpected change
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.