Accountant for GL team Benelux
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- General ledger accounting and bookkeeping in SAP
- Financial closing procedures
- Cost Accounting/Controlling; Inventory Accounting; Bank & IHB; Fixed Assets & Depreciation; Accruals, Deferred Income & other Reserves
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all accounts you will be responsible for in line with Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Past relevant experience acquired in relevant accounting or finance role, preferably at multinational companies
- Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- Proficiency in English
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills