3PL Business Analyst (Lancaster, PA)
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Analyzes organizational strategy and business processes to assist in the development of solutions which are fully aligned with overall business goals.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Uses industry knowledge to recommend options which will optimize company functions or processes.
- Uses historical data, sales trends and market research to develop forecasts, track sales quota and provide various reporting (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Works closely with multiple departments.
- Utilizes data to determine potential changes.
- May conduct various financial assessments of investments (ROI/ROA, etc.).
- Assists companies in areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, and risk assessment.
- May help in the planning and implementation of the RFP process, broad architectural considerations, budgeting and project planning.
- May sit on client/customer steering committees related to the broader aspects of the program/project being implemented.
What you bring to the role:
- REQUIRED: Data-driven mindset; SQL; ability to create queries
- REQUIRED: Partnership, customer-facing, customer service experience
- REQUIRED: Account management & 3PL mindset; liaison personality
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience highly preferred, but not required
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.