Account Manager ( National Wireless Provider)
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides supply chain solutions to help businesses in the Commerce, Technology, and Mobility industries connect supply and demand. Our solutions support the entire device lifecycle, including an expansive global logistics network and innovative technology. Our customers, ranging from fast-growth brands to Fortune 100 enterprises, rely on us to drive their success in the rapidly-evolving world of commerce.
Location: This role is located at our logistics facility in Jeffersonville, IN
The Account Manager is responsible for the day to day account execution activities (including order management, reporting/analysis, inventory management, SLA performance management, project management and other duties as might be required) supporting the onsite T-Mobile account.
- Interface on behalf of the customer and the commercial organization to internal support functions including operations, IT, and finance.
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and communicating functional and technical requirements of the client service portfolio to the appropriate cross-functional organizations in order to ensure delivery against all customer SLA’s.
- This position is responsible for managing moderately complex to highly complex service solution delivery and program management, and will lead the implementation of proposed/new solutions and execution of key customer projects.
- Work with account leadership on business transformation projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery solutions improving overall program and financial performance.
- High School Degree Required, Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Data mining and manipulation
- Moderate Excel experience
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.