Celonis Data Engineer (Professional, Database Design and Admin)
The role of the Celonis Data Engineer (Professional, Database Design and Admin)is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting. The Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks that handle the business’s growing database. The Data Engineer strives to continuously develop new and improved data engineering capabilities.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Data Strategy & Development
- Collaboration & Support
- Perform Testing
- Project documentation and correspondence
- Data Administration
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- 4 years graduate in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years functional experience with 3 year of specific experience in Data Engineering for Celonis.
- Mid level/Expert Experience with ETL/ELT tools & object function scripting languages: Celonis, Python, SSIS, AWS Glue.
- Ability to implement complex & advance data warehouse & data models.
- Experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms
- Experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as T-SQL, Hadoop, Spark and column-oriented databases such as Redshift, MS SQL.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: AWS Glue, RDS, EC2, Redshift, S3 Data Lake – Multi-Tiers, Lambda, Amazon Athena.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.