About the Company
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and re-sellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
About the Role
As our Retail Account Coordinator you will be the key point of contact for our Retail customer at a head office level such as Buyers, Buyers Assistants, Planners and Replenishment Teams. Providing all orders received updates, back order and other reporting weekly to Ingram National Account Managers and our vendor partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Coordinator to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to immerse themselves in the customer base & encouraged to take charge of their work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate Internal & Customer Orders
- Internal & Customer Requests Management
- Responsible for all Order and Catalogue Management
- Managing all incoming orders and ensuring order entry
- Ensure all vendors receive Stock on Hand (SOH) and sell through data for their brand weekly
- Advise and liaise with vendors on all catalog or promotional orders
- Providing weekly back orders reports to customers and vendors
- Distribution Center (DC) and Orders Shipped Communication<span
- Coordinate with our DC to ensure smooth flow of bulk orders
Key skills & experience:
- 1 year IT experience
- Experience liaising with Retail customers at the decision making level
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thrives under pressure & strong time management skills
- An ability to think 'outside the box' & provide creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results within agreed parameters