Assistant Manager Presales-IND
- Responsible for technical enablement of Partners & customers within the aligned regions by conducting onsite or online trainings
- Responsible for gaining Partner & customer mindshare and demand generation activities
- Position and present solutions and technical proposal to Partners & customers by regular meetings
- Design solutions based on end-customer requirements and deliver predefined ROI
- Follow up meetings to drive leads and ensure faster resolution of Partner & customer queries.
- Responsible for providing technical demos of Products to end-customers
- Customer centric approach to ensure high customer satisfaction levels are maintained through speedy response TAT.
- Conduct capacity planning and sizing for technology projects
- Responsible for completing the mandatory Vendor certifications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Should have knowledge of Cisco Collaboration, SD-WAN,Cisco Firewalls ASA and Firepower, Source Fire, Meraki
- Should have knowledge of Wireless Technology
- Should have done CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP Security preferred
- Presales role for South on Fortinet Security products is to provide Presales support to South Partners.
- Experience: 4 - 6 yrs of relevant experience
- Qualification: Graduate/Engineer/BTech