*Channel Account Specialist I/II
Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest for establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Channel Account Specialist position at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!
Who are we? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day (yes- we might have touched your phone or your laptop before you!) and with $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide. We’re expanding our footprint around the world and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
As a CAS, you can expect to:
- Specialize in a single vendor like Dell, Microsoft, or Apple
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting.
- Maintain and follow up a pipeline
- Manage customer orders from start to finish.
- Compensation based on experience - starts at $15.24/hr + Commission
- Receive Benefits such as Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage, Tuition Assistance, and 401k Match!
What you bring to the role:
- High School diploma (or equivalent), bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of one year of previous customer service:
- If you have Retail, Service and Hospitality, or Education experience, you can do this job!
- Also, internships and meaningful school project can count as experience, too!
- Passion for Customer Care
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, and Word required
- Excellent communication skills – You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!
Meet one of our Channel Account Specialists!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.