Assistant Manager Tax-IND
- Position – Assistant Manager
- Location – Mumbai
- Education Qualification – LLB (must) + CA (not mandatory)
- Experience – Indirect Tax/GST Experience - LLB (3 years) or LLB+CA (2 years)
- Job Description –
- The incumbent should possess excellent knowledge on GST Law and must have worked for 2-3 years in advisory function of Top 10 Consulting firm/Law firm
- The incumbent should be well-versed with Act/Rule/Notification/Circular under GST Law. The incumbent should be updated with latest Law Amendments, Advance Ruling, Case Laws and Industry Issue.
- Ability to do quick research to develop theoretical understanding of the laws and acts
- Knowledge of case laws with relevant legal framework, good understanding of regulatory updates, approvals, opinions and basic understanding of its impact on company
- Drafting response to Business Queries, Reviewing Agreements, extend proactive advice to the businesses on Transaction, making Representation before Authority.
- Drafting response to GST Authority on Inquiry/Notices/Representation on PAN India basis
- Tracking of GST Litigations and Response submitted with authority
- Liasioning with GST authorities
- Assisting GST Compliance Team, as and when needed
- Demonstrates willingness to acquire knowledge of latest trends in the industry. Displays ownership and accountability for team goals by performing assigned tasks as per stated standards - Process orientation
- Follows applicable work processes/ procedures to deliver outcomes
- Skills Required: - Drafting skills with high degree of precision and understanding of GST Law. Excellent communication skills.Personal effectiveness - Plans own work, identifies resources and timelines effectively.