*Forklift Operator (Reach Truck, Order Selector/ Cherry Picker and Double Walkie Operators)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
**Ingram Micro is looking for Forklift Associate (Reach Truck, Order Selector/ Cherry Picker and Double Walkie Operators) on a contract full time basis, working Mon-Fri 5am-1:30pm, or Mon-Fri 1:30pm-10pm
Peak incentives are in place from Oct to Dec.
Check out this video We Have FUN & We Stay Safe!
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently. An operator looking to drive only, this is not the position for you.
- Must be flexible to float in between designated work functions i.e. General labor duties, depending on daily work load.
- Physically able to perform duties and tasks.
- Radio Frequency(RF) scanner experience an asset.
- You may be asked stow and pick items from our racks, which can be upto 40 feet tall, and sometimes in narrow aisles, while operating a Cherry Picker/ Order Selector.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months plus experience operating a particular forklift.
- Must have completed in-house certification at a previous employer or valid license from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able work cleanly and assist in keeping the operation free of debris.
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Ambient warehouse (room temperature)
- Technology and consumer goods distributor
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.