Sr. Professional, Business Analysis
Ingram Micro supports its business from multiple Shared Service Centers (SSC). The two main SSCs are in Manila, Philippines and Sofia, Bulgaria. Global Information Technology (GIT) plays an important role in any SSC operation, both from the perspective of understanding and using corporate enterprise applications such as ERPs as well as other systems, but also by implementing systems that helps the Global Business Systems (GBS) organization itself and partner organizations become more efficient, for example workflow tools, System Robots (RPA), and other solutions.
Our company is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated Business Systems Analyst to assess every aspect of our daily business operations. For this position, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you bring to the role:
- Examine current and new business processes
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company processes
- Assess system performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes
- Research and estimate upgrades and improvements
- Establish and write specifications for new and existing systems
- Good working knowledge of PlanPort (Plan View), Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Office
- Create and maintain comprehensive application systems documentation and reports such as: project functional application systems requirements, tasks / activity / work break down structure (WBS), application system test plans; functional and data testing models
- Ensure Ingram Micro company standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven ability to apply system thinking approach
- Adaptive with Waterfall and an Agile mindset and robust understanding and experience of Agile and Lean Principles – Scaled Agile preferred
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or equivalent experience in the field
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset
- Experience in working with mid-level to Executive Managers
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.