ITAD Re-Marketing Manager
ITAD Re-Marketing Manager – Norwich / Hybrid Working
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The role of the ITAD Re-Marketing manager is to develop and manage the ITAD re-marketing channels.
You will undertake activities to realise maximum value from ITAD asset disposals and sale of refurbished stock which can contribute tangible benefits and leverage opportunities.
Primarily based on from the IM Norwich facility with ad-hoc travel to other IM & Customers sites likely.
- Focus on finding, on-boarding and managing new and existing ITAD buyers
- Expand approved list of UK, EU, ROW buyers of ITAD equipment
- Working closely with the Operational team in Norwich to identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Research market to identify optimal revenue channels for sale of all assets whilst ensuring supplier compliance to IM ITAD requirements
- Approved partner management/validation, ensuring compliance to existing Company and Regulatory Policies.
- Monitor approved partner sales and compare FMV & IM US market trade deals ensuring maximum margin is obtained.
- Manage aged stock ensuring maximum value is obtained.
- Track and report all processed invoices.
- Maintain up to date knowledge to monitor current market conditions ie currency fluctuations.
- Contribute to P&L and budget planning/analysis.
- Monitor actual revenue and GP against targets and budgets.
- Deliver customer service levels by the continual attainment of contracted KPI’s as well as achieving Ingram Micro targets for each area of the process. Liaise with operations to ensure this takes place.
- Maintain efficient daily communication exists between Ingram Micro and the customer and to provide the main operational interface between Ingram Micro and defined customers where applicable.
- To establish a proactive relationship with customer appointed third parties and manufacturers where required.
- Provide support and quotes for Ingram Micro TS services in relation to ITAD activity.
Knowledge of ITAD is essential
Experience in Re-Marketing, and Channel Network
Ability to research, and identify new ITAD revenue streams
Self starter with the energy and ability to work independently to identify, on-board and manage new and existing ITAD buyers
The position requires dedication and passion to work autonomously to deliver a targeted financial contribution within the Re-Commerce team.
Experience of working within a fast paced environment whilst using initiatives and ideas to contribute to the growth of the business unit.
Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare of Ingram’s goals and objectives
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.