Assistant Product Manager-IND
- Business development role for the development of the market opportunity for Dropbox Business and DocuSign
- The role entails the candidate to become an expert of both Dropbox and DocuSign services so as to be in a position to give live Demos, handle objections and train partners and customers .
- The role entails the candidate to have a specific training schedule for partners and customer as well as extended internal teams at Ingram Micro
- Provide technical and sales support to partner pitching DocuSign and Dropbox services
- Engage with various different BD teams , like MS , Autodesk, Adobe to encourage cross sale opportunities.
- Develop effective working relationships with identified partners, thru regular meetings , QBRs and effective planning of marketing and lead generating activities .
- Work closely with vendor and internal marketing team to develop marketing campaign to support sales strategy
- Deliver numbers as per plan (number of seats for Dropbox & gm for DocuSign ) on a quarterly basis
- Manage Autodesk LT on Ingram Micro Marketplace
- Be prepared to handle additional product services as and when they are added to the cloud portfolio.