Senior Manager, Sales Operations-PHL
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for developing sales process strategy.
- Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including; leads creation, leads management, account management and prioritization, closing strategies, pipeline management, etc.
- Manages sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Maintains sales incentive compensation plans and information of sales activities that support sales performance metrics and sales process improvement.
- Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process and procedures.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies.
- Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
- Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management. Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures. Assignments are defined in terms of objectives.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility. Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Latitude to make decisions to achieve goals. Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies.
- Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide direction to subordinates. Uses interpersonal skills to influence customers, suppliers and other comparable level managers.
- A four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum of a 4 year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers.
- Mastery over Sales Operations/ Account Management, ability to make significant contributions to the company
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.