Associate Project Leader-IND
JOB PROFILE NAME: Associate Professional, IT Project Management
GJA JOB CODE: 150395
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: L1 - Associate Professional
LOCAL JOB GRADE: 7
BUSINESS TITLE: Associate Project Lead, InfoSec
GRADE PROFILE: 731100
JOB FAMILY GROUP>JOB FAMILY>DISCIPLINE: Business Operations>Project Management>Project Management
REPORTS TO: Sreenivasa Padigepati
TIME TYPE: FT
TARGET TEAM SIZE: 0
PREPARED BY: Sreeni Padigepati, Forrest Smith, Katie Gold and Suzanne Levin Herrera
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: 0
DATE PREPARED: January 24, 2020
L1 ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL
Do not edit
Global Level Description
Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education. Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY
HRBP: Insert Job Family Summary from Job Catalog Guide
SPECIFIC JOB SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Describe the specific scope, responsibilities and requirements for this position. Ensure consistency with the global level definitions above. This section may be copied into Jobvite to provide more information for the recruiter.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Project Leader who will be responsible for managing assigned InfoSec projects that spans across multiple Business units, regions with minimal guidance in Agile methodology.
This position actively contributes in ensuring the projects are delivered with highest quality following Secure Software Development Life Cycle within Project KPIs.
As a Project Leader you shall have a strong passion for work and the ability to breakdown the deliverables to fit into Biweekly deployable components working closely with SMEs and other Leads.
- Work closely with a Senior Project Manager to understand project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables to take over the day to day project execution activities from project management standpoint
- Learn Ingram Micro project management methodologies, tools and start applying those skills within 30-60 days of joining in the role
- Create/ update project plans to track schedules and budgets tightly for the defined project scope
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s) with appropriate guidance from Sr Project Manger / your manager as appropriate
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items, risks & issues; gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Use PPM tools (PlanView preferred) for consistent tracking and accurate communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established project change control process, phase gates, and financials
- Evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Work to build team cohesiveness to achieve results, lead project teams, contribute to PMO best practices either independently (highly encouraged) or with appropriate guidance
- Good communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately catered to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
• Basic knowhow on how Project Management works with good presentation skills
• Basic MSOffice tools usage skills
• Strong ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
• Hands on experience with PlanView(preferred) PPM tool or equivalent project management tool
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Work Experience: Preferred 2+ years of relevant IT experience, with at least 6 months in Project Management using Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
• CSM certifications will be a plus
• Pass a criminal background check
Page 1 of 1